At first, an official announcement – the administrator of the website is Handlosfera.pl Sp. z o.o. with its seat at Gutkowo 79A, 11-041 Olsztyn, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under no. 0000321411, whose registration files are kept by the District Court in Olsztyn, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, Tax Identification No.: 739-372-80-72, National Business Registry No. (REGON): 280362370, share capital of: 110,334.00 PLN.
Abridged version - most important information
We take care not only of your privacy, but also of your time. That is why we prepared an abridged version of the most important rules related to privacy protection.
- By placing orders on our websites, setting up a user account, editing your profile, signing up for newsletter, making a complaint or simply contacting us, you provide us with your personal data, and we guarantee that your data will remain confidential and safe, and that we will not make them available to any third persons without your explicit consent.
- We use analytical tools, such us Google Analytics, which collect anonymous information on websites you visit, such as subsites you clicked on, the time you spent on the website or the time between changing from one site to another. This is the purpose for which we use Google cookies related to the Google Analytics service.
- We use marketing tools provided by Facebook and marketing tools by Google, which entail the use of Facebook cookies, in particular, Facebook’s Pixel and Google’s cookies.
- We use our own cookies so that you can comfortably use the website, including that you can track the steps you take when using the warehouse, such as clicking on links and other objects on the warehouse’s sites.
If the above information is not sufficient to you, you will find further details below.
The controller of your personal data within the meaning of regulations on personal data protection is Handlosfera.pl Sp. z o.o. with its seat at Gutkowo 79A, 11-041 Olsztyn, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under no. 0000321411, whose registration files are kept by the District Court in Olsztyn, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, Tax Identification No.: 739-372-80-72, National Business Registry No. (REGON): 280362370, share capital: 110,334.00 PLN.
The purposes, legal bases and period of personal data retention are indicated separately for each purpose of data processing (see the following provisions including a detailed description of various data processing purposes).
Due to the fact that we process your personal data, you have the following rights:
- the right to demand access to your personal data, their rectification, removal or limitation of their processing,
- the right to object to the processing,
- the right to data portability,
- the right to withdraw your consent for processing of the personal data for a specific purpose, if you have previously given such consent,
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority in relation to processing of your personal data by us.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised according to the provisions set in Art. 16 – 21 of GDPR by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can refuse to exercise some of the rights indicated above in a situation, where the exercise of a given right would be contrary to the justified purpose for our processing of your data. For example, we can refuse to remove your personal data from an order placed by you until the deadline for making claims based on the sale agreement concluded expires.
Provision of your personal data is always voluntary, but necessary to set up an account, sign up for the newsletter, make a complaint or, simply, contact us.
We guarantee that we will keep all your personal data confidential. We ensure that we undertake all safety and personal data protection measures required by regulations on personal data protection. Personal data are collected with due diligence and appropriately secured against access by unauthorised persons.
We entrust processing of personal data to the following entities:
- IQ PL Sp. z o.o., ul. Geodetów 16, 80-298 Gdansk – in order to store the personal data processed as part of the warehouse’s operation on a server,
- FreshMail Sp. z o.o., al. 29 Listopada 155c, 31-406 Cracow – in order to use the FrashMail mailing system as part of which the data of the newsletter subscribers are processed,
- NO TAX Sp. z o.o., ul. Pstrowskiego 38a, 10-602 Olsztyn – in order to use the services of an external accounting office which processes the personal data of the customers that are visible on the invoices documenting purchases made,
- General Logistics System Poland Sp. z o.o., Poczta Polska S.A., InPost S.A., Raben Polska Sp. z o.o., RUCH S.A., DHL Parcel Polska Sp. z o.o. – in order to use postal and courier services to an extent necessary to deliver packages with ordered items,
- DESK - in order to use the Desk.com customer service tool.
Due to the ongoing operating purposes, personal data may be also entrusted to other entities, especially when it comes to the use of services of courier companies.
All entities to which we entrust processing of personal data guarantee that they apply appropriate protection and personal data safety measures required by the law.
User account. When setting up the user account, you must provide your basic data, such as e-mail address, first and last name, address, password, and, where appropriate, the name of the company and Tax ID No.
You can modify your data assigned to the account at any moment by using the options available after logging in to your account.
The legal basis for processing of your personal data on your user account is execution of the agreement for account maintenance which you conclude with the data controller based on the Terms and Conditions.
Your personal data on your user account is processed as long as the account remains operational, that is for the time of the agreement for account maintenance mentioned above. You can decide to delete your account at any moment. This will result in deletion of your personal data from the database. However, remember that deletion of your account will not result in erasure of the data related to the orders placed.
Order placement. When placing an order, you need to provide personal data necessary to execute the order, that is first and last name, e-mail address, phone number and delivery address. You can also provide additional data, such as information on the business activity you conduct. If you have already provided such data on your user account, the order form will be automatically filled with the data, but you will always have the possibility to modify them.
If you cooperate with us in the drop shipping model and you commission the delivery of the order to your client, then you entrust the processing of your client’s personal data to us within the scope and for the purpose necessary to process the order and deliver it to your client. We have the right to make the data available to other entities with whom we cooperate as part of delivery of orders to customers.
The legal basis for processing of your personal data included in the order is execution of the sale agreement you conclude based on the Terms and Conditions.
The data provided in the order form will be recorded in the database and will be stored in it until the deadline for making claims under the sale agreement concluded expires. Each order is registered as a separate item in the database. Apart from personal data, such order details as the date of its placement, its subject matter and value, the chosen methods of payment and delivery are recorded.
Invoices. If we issue you an invoice in relation to a placed order, then we will process your personal data within the scope necessary to issue the invoice. The legal basis for processing of your personal data in such case is fulfilment of our legal obligation to issue an invoice. In addition, all issued invoices are recorded in accounting documentation, which means that your data will be naturally processed as part of that documentation for the period required by legal regulations.
Complaints. If you are making a complaint, you entrust us with the data it contains, and we process the data in order to implement the complaint procedure.
The legal basis for processing of your data is, in such a case, fulfilment of our legal obligations related to the complaint procedure.
Newsletter. By signing up for the newsletter, you give us your personal data in form of your first name and e-mail address, and we process the data in order to send you the newsletter.
The legal basis for processing of your data is, in such a case, your consent given by ticking an appropriate checkbox when signing up for the newsletter.
The data provided in the form for signing up for the newsletter will be stored in the database of our mailing system for the time of the warehouse operation, unless you unsubscribe from the newsletter earlier, which will result in the data being removed from the database.
E-mail contact. By contacting us by e-mail, you naturally give us your e-mail address as the address of the message sender. In addition, you can include other personal data in the message.
The legal basis for processing of your personal data, in such a case, is your consent resulting from initiation of the contact.
Your personal data provided to us as part of the e-mail contact will be processed only in order to process your request. The content of the correspondence may be subject to archiving.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
Cookies are small text data stored on your end device (e.g. computer, tablet, smart phone), which may be read by our ICT system.
Cookies allow us to:
- ensure correct operation of the website that you expect,
- remember your logging to the user account after each visit on the website,
- remember your settings during the visit and between visits on the website,
- improve the speed and safety of the use of the website,
- improve functions available to you on the website,
- use analytical tools,
- make heat maps,
- use marketing tools,
- give you the possibility to use social functions,
- display content from external websites.
More details below.
Own cookies. Cookies can be divided into own and external cookies. When it comes to our own cookies, we use them so that the website operates correctly, and especially:
- to ensure correct operation of the basket and of the ordering process,
- to determine if you are logged in or not,
- to remember your logging in,
- to register the acceptance of Terms and Conditions.
If you use the website after logging in to your account, the mechanism will automatically monitor the actions you take, in particular your clicks on links and on other objects on the website. These data may be used by us to present personalised offers to you, also by e-mail.
Marketing. We use marketing tools provided by Facebook and Google, which entail the use of Facebook cookies, in particular, Facebook’s Pixel and Google’s cookies.
Content from external websites. We display content from third party websites on our pages, in particular, from YouTube. This is the purpose for which we use Google cookies related to the YouTube service.
The use of the website entails inquires sent to the server on which the website is stored. Each inquiry addressed to the server is recorded in the server logs.
The logs cover, among others, your IP address, the date and time of the server, the data on the web browser and operating system you use. The logs are recorded and stored on the server.
The data recorded in the server logs is not associated with specific persons using the website and are never used to identify you.
The server logs are only an auxiliary material for administrating a website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone, but persons authorised to administer the server.